Get Expert Foot Care For All Members Of Your Family
We are committed to providing you and your family with the best podiatric care possible. One of the many benefits of choosing Gentle Foot Care is our skilled and sensitive patient care team. The goal is to make your experience as comfortable and worry free as possible.
Foot pain is never normal. Bearing the brunt of your entire body's weight, when your feet ache, your entire body aches. With the proper diagnosis and treatment, most foot and ankle problems can be treated successfully. Our doctors at Gentle Foot Care in Columbus, Ohio will listen to your symptoms and provide you with an individualized treatment plan to return you to the activities that you enjoy the most!
Gentle Foot Care has locations in the following areas of Ohio: Columbus, Toledo, Hilliard, Westerville, Mt. Vernon, Galion, Mansfield, and Euclid. If you would like to visit one of our locations, click here to find their address!
A podiatrist, also called a doctor of podiatric medicine, is a specialist who provides medical diagnosis and treatment of foot and ankle problems.
The foot is made up of 28 bones, 33 joints, 107 ligaments, 19 muscles, and numerous tendons. Complex biomechanics keep all these in the right position and moving together. Given these intricacies, it is not surprising that most people will experience some problem with their feet at some point in their lives.
- If you have been injured and have pain, swelling, numbness, weakness, redness, or an inability to put weight on your foot or ankle.
- You have persistent or recurrent pain for more than 2 weeks, or pain that doesn't respond to over the counter remedies.
- Change in the color, temperature, or appearance on your feet, skin, or toenails.
- You have blisters or a rash on your foot or feet.
- Your skin is cracked, scaling, peeling, or bleeding.
- You have any signs of infection: pain, swelling, redness or red streaks on your foot or leg, drainage, increased heat, pus, elevated body temperature of a 100 degrees or more.
- Painful, ingrown or discolored nails.
- Any abnormal bump, lump or growth.
- Any mole, open sore or skin abnormality that changes color, shape, size, cracks, bleeds, or otherwise is unusual.